Aji loves bacon + Joy loves bacon = Aji loves Joy loves bacon.
Do you love it too?
Happy bacon-inspired Tuesday!
How we spent Good Friday:
1. Went to a Good Friday morning service at Bethany Church
2. Went home and then spent the afternoon baking dessert for a dinner at Jason and Kyla’s (J & K’s). (don’t worry, recipe to follow, on another post)
3. Had a great ham and scalloped potato dinner at J & K’s. (pictures to follow, on another post)
4. Got some leftover ham from Kyla.
2. Monday brunch: Double grilled cheese with ham (3 pieces of bread, 2 cheese slices, and 1 thick piece of ham)
Above is what was left of Aji’s grilled ham and cheese. (original photo had Aji in it, but I’m sure he would kill me if it got posted for all to see)
The leftover ham was pretty handy because Aji was still off yesterday. Where we are from, it’s called the Easter Monday (the Monday after Easter Sunday). I know, pretty odd, but we’re not complaining!
I’m sure a lot of you had some leftover turkey or leftover ham from the Easter weekend. I figured I would write a post on a few ways to recycle your leftover ham, as I’m sure a lot of you are familiar with recycling leftover turkey. Hope this was helpful!
Have a great Tuesday!
P.S. Thanks Kyla for the ham!!!