fashion.friday.july2012.edition.Posted: July 20, 2012
Today is my random Friday pick of the month!
So let’s talk about these gorgeous pieces I’ve picked out of the Hautelook sales events.
I want to start with this rich, black, structured bag that made my heart jump a bit.
1. Clo tote- by R & Em; list price $105, sale price $52 on Hautelook
- Dual top handles
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Magnetic snap closure
- Center zip detail
- Interior zippered wall pocket and two media pocket
I wish they made these beautiful heart-stopping shoes with kitten heels. I cannot walk in 5″ stiletto heels if my life depended on it! :-/
2. Saniano Pumps- by Enzo Angiolini; list price $110, sale price $38 on Hautelook
- Peep toe
- Pleated bow detail at vamp
- Satin upper
- Glitter heel and platform
- Approx. 5″ heel, 1″ platform
Since I might just keel over and die from the pumps I just showed, let’s move on to these sparkly and dainty flat sandals! Now this is more like it!
3. Persuit sandals- by Enzo Angiolini; list price $80, sale price $49 on Hautelook
- Open toe
- Strappy vamp with sparkly black rhinestones
- Ankle strap with zip back closure
- Approx. 0.25″ heel
Just because today is a rainy summer Friday, I chose to go with a neutral dress and accessories. I’m not in the mood for bright today.
I’m loving this figure-hugging taupe dress and the black belt with a bit of a punch on the buckle.
3. Valentino Jeweled Buckle Belt- by Valentino; list price $545, sale price $200 on Hautelook
Now I know I mentioned the belt, I’m not sure where you can buy this dress, but I’m sure you can find something similar in your own closet or in the mall. You can’t go wrong with a simple, taupe dress.
I hope this brightened up your otherwise rainy and gloomy Friday! I know it did mine!
Have a great weekend everyone!